Today I cried. All my regrets went down with it. All my fears and all my anger poured into every tear I shed today. I thought of all the possible deaths of every nerve I have in my head and it sucks. And because it does, I decided I have to refresh my life in 2014 like every young woman does: New Years’ Resolutions. It disgusts me: the planning and all. But I am willing to because I realized certain thing known and unknown to me. I figured it out–this puzzle frame of my messy life. I have to make the decisions for myself. I must not care about what he or other people says. I will do what I want. That is why I will be the one to pack our clothes for vacation. See you guys soon!
But I’ll try my very best to post wherever I am. Chao!
- Why Do We Cry? (msjadecraig.wordpress.com)
- The Silent Cries by Lilli (simplethoughtsblog.wordpress.com)
- She Cries (laurengodek.wordpress.com)
- December Already? (hersheys98.wordpress.com)
- Out of the Depths Have I Cried (loopyloo305.com)
- Blues Around The Holidays (carrigansjoy.blogspot.com)
- You Are Not Your Past (hopeinhealingblog.wordpress.com)
- Keep It Simple (theworldspinzmadlyon.wordpress.com)